20110511

Let's play dress-up



Attended the Topshop Dress Up launch at Suria KLCC with a very close friend of mine. Didn't bother to dress up since it was only Suria KLCC, which is FYI, was only 5 minutes away from my place. We were expecting it to be something big but it wasn't. They just displayed a few pieces from Toshop's new collection 'Dress Up'. To be frank, the designs aren't really eye-catching. It just blended with some other pieces. If they didn't put up the 'Dress Up Collection' sign, we would've missed it. The only thing fun there was the cake pops and the DJ. I was pretty impressed with the cake pop idea though. I love cake pops especially the ones I see on Bakerella. I bet it's going to be the next 'In-Thing'. *sigh*

We bailed on the launch early and watched Priest instead, btw (which was AWESOME).



No comments:

Post a Comment